Friday, October 2, 2009

College.

I remember the first day of my freshman year, sitting in my first class thinking, 'i can't wait until college.' Now that I'm sitting here as a senior in high school, I wouldn't say that I'm regretting saying that, but it seems so unreal. It seems like yesterday I was sitting in that class saying that. I didn't believe everyone when they said that high school would fly by, and that I should be sitting around the house. My time seems so limited now, which seems odd. I still have some many months to go before I head off to college. But I can already feel the stress of it all. Call me crazy for stressing, but all of these questions are running through my mind. But whether I'm ready for college or not, it's going to happen. Murray State University, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment